Maps of Community Child Care Fund – Priority Areas
The maps provide a visual representation of the CCCF priority areas (at the SA2 level) across each state and territory within Australia. There are also maps for some capital cities and regions. The maps will assist services to see the coverage of CCCF priority areas across their respective states.
To find the name of the SA2 area a service is located in, you can go to the Australian Bureau of Statistics website:
- Go to http://www.abs.gov.au/websitedbs/censushome.nsf/home/map which will take you to the 2011 Census Geography Map Selection page.
- Select the ‘AddressSearch’ option under ‘Advanced search’.
- Enter the full address of the service and hit enter.
- In the ‘results’ field, scroll down and select the SA2 option.
- The name of the SA2 area and the boundary line will be displayed.
CCCF priority area maps
State and Territory Maps
- CCCF Priority Areas, Australia
- CCCF Priority Areas, NSW/ACT
- CCCF Priority Areas, QLD
- CCCF Priority Areas, VIC
- CCCF Priority Areas, SA
- CCCF Priority Areas, WA
- CCCF Priority Areas, NT
- CCCF Priority Areas, Tasmania
Capital City and Region Maps