People with Disability Australia
Please find attached a Submission from People with Disability Australia (PWDA) to the first phase of the consultations for the development of a new National Disability Employment Framework to improve the employment outcomes for people with disability.
Our submission includes reference to a number of other relevant PWDA reports and submissions, which include:
• PWDA Submission on Consultation on the Interim Report of the References Group on Welfare Reform: A System for Better Employment and Social Outcomes (August 2014)
• PWDA Submission to Standing Committee on Community Affairs – References Committee Inquiry into the Extent of Income Inequality in Australian (August 2014)
• PWDA Submission to Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (2014 Budget Measures No. 1) Bill 2014 and Social Services and Other Legislation Amendment (2014 Budget Measures No. 2) Bill 2014 (July 2014)
• Submission to the Inquiry into the Administration and Purchasing of Disability Employment Services in Australia (October 2011)
• PWDA Submission in Response to the Discussion Paper Improving the Employment Participation of People with Disability in Australia’ (February 2013).
• PWDA’s Disability Employment Services (DES) Consumer Engagement Project report.
• PWDA Submission to Australian Human Rights Commission re FaHCSIA DDA Exemption Application (October 2013)
• Joint Response from Disability Peaks to Australian Human Rights Commission Questions on DSS BSWAT Exemption Application (January 2014)
• Submission to the Senate Standing Committee Inquiry Into the Business Services Wage Assessment Tool Payment Scheme Bill 2014 (July 2014)
• PWDA & NDIA Citizens Jury Scorecard Report on NDIS (February 2015)
• PWDA Submission to Legislative Council Select Committee into Social Public and Affordable Housing (March 2014)
• PWDA Submission into Senate Economic Reference Committee Inquiry Into Affordable Housing (April 2014)
• PWDA Submission to the NSW Legislative Assembly Inquiry Tenancy Management in Social Housing (August 2014)