NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework – Join the discussion
This forum has been established to let people have their say on the national approach to quality and safeguards for the NDIS. We are interested in your views on the framework as a whole and on seven specific topics. You are welcome to make comments or pose questions within each topic.
It is important not to share personal information on this public forum that would allow people to identify you or others. If you or someone you know has been abused or neglected, please call the National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline on 1800 880 052, or contact the relevant organisation in your state or territory.
- NDIS quality and safeguarding
- Building participants’ capacity
- Monitoring and oversight
- NDIA provider registration
- Systems for handling complaints
- Ensuring staff are safe to work with participants
- Safeguards for participants who manage their own plans
- Reducing and eliminating restrictive practices in NDIS funded supports