Public consultations for the NDS and NDIS Outcomes Frameworks –
This introductory paper supports the Australian Government’s consultations on the proposed approach to measure and report outcomes for people with disability and track the effectiveness of the new National Disability Strategy (NDS) and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The NDS and NDIS Outcomes Frameworks will track progress over time to determine whether the lives of people with disability are improving.
The introductory paper is available in the following accessible formats:
- Introductory Paper – PDF [781 kB] | DOCX [587 kB] | Listen to PDF
- Easy Read version of the Introductory Paper and the guided questionnaire – PDF [4.6 MB] | DOCS [47 kB]
- Auslan translation of the Introductory Paper and guided questionnaire
Language translations and braille versions maybe requested by:
- Phone: 1800 334 505 (the phone will be answered Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm, outside of these hours please leave a message)
- TTY: Phone 1800 555 677 and ask for 1800 334 505
You can have your say by providing a submission using the guided questionnaire.